Welcome to the U.S. Medical Department
All immigrant visa applicants are required to have a medical exam performed as part of the application process.
Please schedule your medical examination at least ten (10) working days prior to the date of your visa interview. Use the form to the right to begin the process.
Before you begin, you must have:
- An appointment letter from the Embassy
- Medical History Form from your package
- Passport (valid for at least 6 months)
- 4 passport sized photos
- Immunization records if available
- Current medications
- Current address of where client will be living abroad. Please include: street number, street name, city and area code.
- Date of birth of all your children (FOR MOTHERS ONLY)
- Local telephone contact in Jamaica (name and number)
|15 and over||J$21,520|
|14 and under||J$8,850|
|Mon-Fri||8:00am to 4:00pm|
**Closed on Public Holidays.
We recommend that you budget an additional $30,000 per applicant for children under 5 years and $20,000 from 6 years to adulthood to cover the costs of vaccines or any other additional tests you may be requested to do.
Failure to complete your medical examination well in advance of your visa interview may result in delays with your visa application.
U.S. Medical Main Entrance