Out Patient Department
Welcome to the Out Patient Department
Our OPD is conveniently located on the ground floor of AMH and is adequately staffed to facilitate your medical and emotional , psychological and spiritual needs. Our qualified and highly skilled medical team will be able to appropriately handle your medical needs . Conditions that may require additional management will be referred to our specialist services.
- Health Care Consultation
- Medical Investigation & Treatment
- Diagnostic Services
- Emergency Services
- Catheter change/Placement
- Medicals (school/employment)
- On Call Specialist Services
Triage Area & Waiting Room Process
- Submit your docket to the receptionist/nurse, wait for your name to be called.
- When your name is called, go into the triage room (a nurse will direct you).
- Once that process is completed, you will be directed to the waiting area to see the Doctor.
- After your doctor’s visit, you may be directed to other departments for further tests.
- Return your docket to the nurses’ station. We need the docket to be better able to serve you and therefore it should not be taken off the hospital grounds.
Patient Process Flow
- Triage(Nurse calls)
- Once the process is completed and your name
- called for consultation with doctor
- Investigations done
- Patient Review and Discharged or Admitted