The Human Resource Records Clerk will be responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical tasks, while providing customer service, maintaining accurate and complete employee files, and assisting the Human Resource Department with special projects as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains personnel files and other employee information;
• Assists with copying and scanning of documents.
• Maintains data in the Human Resource Management Information Systems
• Logs incoming and outgoing documents.
• Works along with the Human Resource team as required by assisting in any HR activity or function that may be deemed necessary by the Human Resource Director.
• Performs customer service functions when required, such as answering the phone and recording messages if the HR Team is out of office.
• Participates in organizing employee welfare services such as health and wellness programmes, retirement benefits coordination, health claims processing and social activities;
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Human Resource Management or the equivalent.
• Knowledge of Labour Laws
• Proficient with the Computer (MSExcel, MSWord and the Internet)
• Knowledge of HRMIS
• Be knowledgeable of and committed to the philosophy, principles and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
• Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information
• Excellent time management skills to balance administrative role and other required functions.
• Great team player
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.