The incumbent will assist in repairs and preventative maintenance to the plumbing fixtures of the Hospital as the needs arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains, repairs and installs plumbing and related fixtures and components.
- Inspects, repairs or replaces pumps, valves and other system.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet safety standards and regulations
- Attends appropriate continuing education seminars.
- Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
- Researches, purchases and inventories equipment parts and supplies and prepares material list.
- Responds to routine emergency calls for repairs and service.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot and make recommendation on plumbing fixtures or issues.
- Participates in planning and execution of routine maintenance schedule.
- Collaborates with and assists other team members.
- Any other related duties as assigned.
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
- Diploma/Certificate in plumbing from a recognized institution
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in this field
- Any other combination of equivalent qualifications and experience
- Great Time Management skills
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good Team player
- Good Analytical Skills
- Competence in the use of all tools for the trade
- Able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Able to use sound judgment in following and applying appropriate rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
Human Resource Director
Andrews Memorial Hospital Ltd.
27 Hope Road, Kingston 10
Or electronically to email@example.com with the applicable Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.